Thursday, February 19, 2009

So, I was at church sunday morning, and we were singing our very first Christmas carols of the season, when I started chuckling to myself. My friend next to me looked at me all wierd, so i proceeded to explain to him why. Well, the story involves some of you. So, do yall remember Kinwood Baptist church? Well, I remember after church, we were heading back to BMC, and I was in the Honda. Well, we found a hymnal, and we opened it up and started singing...but we werent just singing a song, we were singing christmas carols. I think we sang all the way home....we had quite the little chior there. I remember mama Glenda was driving, and she knew every word to every carol we sang!! So, if you were in the van that day...you remember who you were!! Its just a little memory of the summer, of something wierd that we did, that will always stick with me no matter wat.Ok, well I love and miss all of yall. Hope yall have a great Christmas season.~Joey Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment