Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Start

So, Im gonna try to start a blog. I have never EVER been successful with these things, but maybe this time it will work. =) I know quite a few people with blogs, so i might as well try myself.

So, for the first order on the agenda i am going to post stories that i have already written, and then add on from there. The first few things i wrote a while ago, so they are quite dated.







So, I wanna tell you something and ask you a question. I really dont know how to word it so please bare with me. Since we met, we told eachother about everything, we wrote letters at least once a month, and then there were the occaisinal phone calls with lots of awkward silences,but then there were the times we spent hours just chatting. So, friend, you see, you are like a best friend to me,but I talk to you about things that I dont even tell other people, you are just so close to me. You can probably imagine how hard it has been to keep in contact with you, the hours we have both spent reading, writing and telling our life stories to eachother. The emotions we have poured on to eachother. You see, these months, have been some of my hardest ever, and i have put off writing you at all because I have just been so busy. But no matter how mmuch I put it off, I cannot keep you out of my mind. NO matter what Im doing at random times I will think of you. THis is not because I have a crush on you or something like that, it is because you have becaome something to me that nobody else can fill or be. You have become a true friend. The reason I keep thinking of you is my conciense making me feel guilty that i hadnt written "that" letter, or prayed for you at "that" time. It is God reminding me, that out there, there is someone that he has put in my life and I am not to abandon or ignore that person. Its God reminding me to be thankfuil for the friends that he has put into my life. And to be a good steward, so no matter how busy I am, no matter how many excuses I try to give, I am constantly reminded of you. Maybe its a gift that I have,maybe its a burden of never forgetting who has made me who I am. And for these reasons everytime I head from you its like God sending an angel to brighten my life. So after all this I have to ask a question, a question that peirces my heart. But it must be asked, you see I have dozens of friends who are no more thatn aquaintances who I know nothing about. Please forgive me if I am being a total retard, and totally ignorant, please forgive me if I am not listening to you, but the question must be asked because I love you...Do you want to be friends?Do you want me to write you letters? Do you want me to think of you?Do you want me to pray for you?Do you want me to Love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment